Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where can a Parisian get a quick, cheap, and healthy meal?

A quick, cheap, and healthy dining option is a Greek restaurant called 'evi evane.'

evi evane can be reached by getting off the metro at the Sevres-Babylon stop.  The address is 10 Rue Guisarde.  Here is a view of the restaurant from the street (it has the blue awning).

I was drawn inside by the sign out front that had an advertisement for a pita for only 5,50 euros.

Once inside, there was a wide assortment of different Greek foods.  The baklava caught my eye.

This picture shows just how much variety of food the restaurant offers-


I ordered the Chicken pita, it was filled with different veggies such as tomatoes, a red sauce, and chicken.

It was light but filling.
For dessert, I ordered the baklava.  It looked different from the baklava I've had in the states in that it wasn't flat, but it instead looked like an egg roll.  It was delicious, though.


For the pita, baklava, and a drink the meal totalled 8,20 euros.  I will definately be back to evi evane for a quick, cheap, and healthy meal in Paris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment