Sunday, July 3, 2011

What boutiques do Parisians shop at?

The way people dress in Paris is unlike how people dress in the states.  I have yet to see a Parisian in a baggy sweater, sweatpants, or gym clothes.  I have been shopping around Paris a bit to find some unique clothes that I wouldn't be able to find back in California.  One store I came across was 'Bel Air.'

Bel Air has stores throughout prices.  Although the prices are high, during the summer most stores have sales.  I was able to buy three tops from Bel Air, all at half price.

One of the tops I got has a Parisian style to it-

The prices are high, but with the sales during the summer months, the clothes at Bel Air become more affordable.  So, if you are looking for one-of-a-kind Parisian clothes, check out Bel Air.  They have around 20 locations throughout Paris.

Here is a view of the outside of one of their stores-

No comments:

Post a Comment